terça-feira, 29 de abril de 2008

NOSTALGIA VOL. 1

01 - Frankie Valli - I've Got You Under My Skin
02 - Trini Lopes - Michael
03 - Flying Machine - Smile A Little Smile For Me
04 - Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman
05 - The Platters - Only You
06 - Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind
07 - The Platters - My Prayer
08 - Nico Fidenco - Moon River
09 - The Platters - I M Sorry
10 - Stadium Blue Band - The House Of Rising Sun
11 - Vanderbit Bandi - Misty
12 - Righteous Brother - Unchained Melody
13 - Ritchie Valens - Donna
14 - Frankie Valli - Silence Is Golden
15 - Nici Fidenco - Legata A Un Granello Di Sabbia
16 - Rosa Maria - California Dreamin
17 - The Platters - Smoke Get In Yours Eyes
18 - Frankie Valli - Can T Take My Eyes Off You
19 - Ray Charles - Sweet Memories
20 - Righteous Brothers - Ebbtide
21 - The Platters - The Great Pretender


DOWNLOAD

0 Comments: